Media personality, Michelle Dede has slammed Nigerian photographer, Arinze Onyisi for saying girls who dress indecently deserve to be raped.
Yesterday, Arinze took to social media to tell men to rape ladies who go out in an immodest dressing.
“So girls dress almost Unclad to malls and public places and you say they should not rªpe you. Iya laya yi. Won ma do aye e kuro. Won ma fi oko to buro ba aye e je… Tueh.”Michelle dede, Arinze Onyisi However after being called out, he further wrote as he shared tweets by a woman who supported his view;
“LMAO vex all you want. Men if you see any indecently dressed lady, kindly rªpe her. Condom on me. Infact, do raw. Anything she see make she take. Tueh fools.”Michelle dede, Arinze OnyisiSo much negative reactions have trailed the tweet since yesterday.
Today, actress, Michelle Dede called the photographer out for thinking such vile act is appropriate.
She ripped the photographer’s thoughts apart till she felt her point she had schooled him to the point of remorse.
“Dear @arinzeonyisi I use the term Dear very sarcastically in this caption. I’m not someone who ousts people on insta when they rip me off or upset me. However, as someone who advocates against s£xual abvse, your case is unacceptable!
Someone posted your what’s app stories in their insta stories & it was circulated, till I was tagged a short while ago. My initial reaction was to call someone so I could get you arrested. Instead, I’ve decided to attempt to educate you, in the hope that this form of public RE-education will be a permanent deterrent to you & a reminder that many now know who you are.
1. Rªpe Is Not And Will Never Be Acceptable!
2. I don’t know how old you are, nor do I care, because from your posts I can only conclude that You Lack The Emotional And Mental Intellect to know that Rªpe Is Wrong, if you did you would never have posted what you did.
3. There are black & white areas when it comes to many things in life, but not in the case of rªpe!
4. Rªpe Is A Crime. Forcing someone to have s£x against their will is an offence.
5. Following the recent arrests of the two men who rªped/video taped the rªpe of a woman in a hotel room & ARE NOW BOTH IN POLICE CUSTODY, only a fool would type, share what you did via any form of social media.
6. Read 1-5 again, then ask yourself slowly Am I Arinze A Fool?
7.There are orgs like @standtoendrape @mirabelcentreng@dsvrt @cece_yara @projectalertvawng @warif_ng@nomore234ng who devote their time to help survivors & victims parents get justice from abusers, they & other orgs/individuals have successfully gotten rªpists convicted. Hundreds of women, girls & boys lives are ruined after they have been abvsed. Many do not survive, many go on to battle years of emotional & mental trauma as a result of rªpe, yet you post about it as a joke! I fear for the women and models you work with now!.
8.There Is Nothing Funny About Rªpe!
9. A woman wearing a short skirt does not cause rªpe! Neither does a woman who is covered in a hijab who gets rªped, nor does a two month old baby or a ten year old boy!
10. Rªpe Is Caused By Rªpists.
11. Let me also remind you of what usually happens to convicted rªpists, they end up in jail. They are s£xually abvsed/ beaten by other inmates. I doubt Kiriri would be a nice holiday location.
12. As you have suddenly made your private public from public and posted an apology, I hope these points above will assist you with further “Learning” right from wrong. P.s @arinzeonyisi . I see you are following me, considering the kinds of advocacy posts I have posted and will continue to, unfollowing me would be a good idea at this point.